Personal Injury Litigation Involving Broken Bones and Fractures
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligent or deliberately wrongful act, or if you have tragically lost a member of your family due to such an act, you should not have to suffer the economic consequences on your own. While it is true that certain hardships cannot be overcome, especially in the case of the wrongful death of a loved one, the personal injury attorneys of the law firm of Chanfrau & Chanfrau can fight for your right to be fully compensated for the losses and expenses you have suffered due to your injuries. These losses and expenses may include lost wages, hospital and doctor’s bills, physical therapy and rehabilitation costs, pain and suffering, and mental anguish.
While many people associate personal injury lawsuits with massive, permanent injuries such as paralysis, loss of limb, and eventual death, any serious injury that results in a financial loss can serve as the basis of litigation. For example, at our law firm in Daytona Beach, broken bones, fractures, and personal injury claims arising from these injuries are extremely common. These injuries can create substantial setbacks in the lives of victims and their families, and the parties responsible for these injuries should be made to answer for their negligence. It is our job to make sure that justice is done, and we are pleased to say that we do our job with pride and success.
Common Accidents That Result in Broken Bones and Fractures
There are many possible accidents that can result in broken bones and fractures. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter which type of accident resulted in the broken bones and fractures of you or your family member, as long as our personal injury attorneys are able to demonstrate that the accident occurred as a result of negligence on the part of the defendant. This means that we must show that:
- The defendant owed you or your loved one a duty of care;
- The defendant failed to act as a “reasonable” person would under the same circumstances, thereby breaching that duty of care;
- As a result of this breach, an accident that otherwise would have been avoided occurred
- As a result of this accident, you or your loved one suffered injuries, including broken bones and/or fractures;
- As a result of these injuries, you or your loved one sustained losses and expenses, for which the defendant is therefore financially liable.
Our personal injury attorneys are highly skilled at demonstrating negligence on the part of defendants and obtaining compensation on behalf of injured victims and their families. We have extensive experience and success in handling cases involving broken bones and fractures arising from most types of accidents, including:
- Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents
- Construction and other workplace accidents
- Slip and fall and other premises liability accidents
- Nursing home falls
- Water craft accidents
- Accidents involving children
- Sports accidents
Contact the Law Firm of Chanfrau & Chanfrau Today
To arrange for an evaluation of your case involving broken bones and fractures, please contact the personal injury law firm of Chanfrau & Chanfrau today.