Dear Valued Clients and Community,

During this challenging time we want to let you know we are open and ready to serve you.

We have taken extra precautions to keep our offices and meeting spaces sanitized per State and Federal guidelines and are ensuring our dedicated staff is able to work with you to address your needs, as always.

We are here to help, as we have been for over 40 years. Please contact us should you have any concerns or questions - via phone at 386.258.7313 or via “Chat” at ‚Äč

Please see Kelly Chanfrau’s Facebook Live presentation for important information.

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families, especially during this time. With most sincere regards,

Wm. M. Chanfrau Sr., Wm. M. Chanfrau Jr., Kelly H. Chanfrau 

Chanfrau & Chanfrau

What to Do after a Car Accident


Wondering what to do after a car accident? First, alert the police and receive any necessary medical attention. Next, contact a lawyer at Chanfrau & Chanfrau.

View transcript

We see a number of different types of auto accident cases that we represent in our office. The first thing you want to do if you get into an auto accident is to make sure that you document the scene. When I first started practicing law 20 years ago, we did not have the advantage of smartphones. Now everyone has smartphones. And that has been one of the biggest factors that have changed in auto accident cases, is the ability for our clients to document the scene, to take photographs of not only their vehicle but the other vehicle at the scene, and sometimes even document the scene and how the accident occurred. A lot of times when our client leaves an accident scene, their adrenaline is going. They are upset about their vehicle. The last thing they want to do is go to the Emergency Room. We always recommend that if you are uncomfortable, if you have any discomfort at all, that you try to get to see a qualified medical physician as soon as possible. There's currently a law in place that you have to seek medical care within 14 days of an accident if you want PIP, which is your personal injury protection benefits to pay your medical bills. If you do not seek medical care within 14 days of the accident, you potentially could waive those benefits. I truly enjoy what I do because I'm helping people. I want our clients to be happy with us. I want them to feel like we helped them, that we were there for them, and that we were able to walk them through this process.

Children's Injuries

Case Studies

Contact Our Practice

Rate, Review & Explore

Social Accounts Sprite

Daytona Beach Office

701 N Peninsula Dr
Daytona Beach, FL 32118

Open Today 8:00am - 2:00pm

More Info Directions (386) 258-7313

Palm Coast Office

145 Airport Rd
Ste A
Palm Coast, FL 32164

Open Today 8:00am - 2:00pm

More Info Directions (386) 439-7760