William Chanfrau, Jr. continues in the family tradition of working side-by-side with victims to protect their legal rights. His commitment to the law and passion for securing the futures of all of our clients is matched by his integrity and wealth of experience and leadership. Take a look at what Bill Chanfrau, Jr. has to say, in his own words, and read through his list of credentials and awards for a brief sampling of his background to see why he is one of our most talented personal injury attorneys here in Daytona Beach.
William Chanfrau, Jr. – In his Own Words
I am a partner of Chanfrau & Chanfrau with experience in personal injury, personal injury protection (PIP) litigation, criminal law, and general practice. I take pride in client contact and serving my clients and their families with professionalism and enthusiasm. I am very active in both the local and legal communities as I feel it is very important to give back to the community that has been my family's home for well over 70 years.
William Chanfrau, Jr.
William Chanfrau, Jr, tells us that when you hire him and his firm as your attorneys, you are receiving direct and genuine support from proven lawyers. His focus on personal injury and criminal law enable him to really connect with hit clients on a personal level. He strives to ensure each client feels more than satisfied with their representation and results.View More Videos
Honors and Memberships
- Seabreeze High School, Daytona Beach, Florida (1989)
- Florida State University (B.S. Political Science 1993)
- Stetson University College of Law (J.D. 1997)
- Law Clerk, Chanfrau, Chanfrau & Bouck 1995
- Law Clerk, Wilkes & McHugh (January 1996 to May 1997)
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1997
- Assistant State Attorney, 7th Judicial Circuit (August 1997 to December 2000)
- Associate, Chanfrau, Chanfrau & Bouck (January 2001 to July 2002)
- Partner, Chanfrau & Chanfrau (August 2002 to present)
Contact our personal injury attorneys in Daytona Beach for more information, or to schedule a free consultation with William Chanfrau, Jr.
Honors and Distinctions
- Member - Volusia County Bar Association since 1998
- President Elect, 2002-2003
- President, 2003-2004
- Young Lawyer Representative, July 1999 to July 2000
- Board Member, 2000 to 2004
- Florida Bar Association, 1997 to present
- 7th Circuit Representative for the Young Lawyers Division
- Board of Governors 2001 to present
- Unlicensed Practice of Law Committee for the 7th Circuit, 2001-2004
- Chairman, 2003-2004
- Florida Justice Association (formerly Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers), 1997 to present
- Volusia County Chapter of Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2001 to present
- American Trial Lawyers Association, 2002 to present
- Member, Seminole Club of Volusia and Flagler Counties, 1999 to present
- Board Member, 1998-2000
- President, 1999-2000
- Florida International Festival, Board Member, 2003 to present
- Ormond Beach Rotary Club 2004 to present
- Stetson College of Law Advisory Committee, 2005
Contact William Chanfrau, Jr.
William Chanfrau, Jr. is one of our distinguished personal injury attorneys here in Daytona Beach. He is not only committed to the law, he is also committed to securing the future of victims and their families who have suffered from boating accidents, slips and falls, trucking accidents, and other events that may have been caused by someone else's negligence. Please contact Chanfrau & Chanfrau in Central Florida to set up a free consultation.